The Birth of Venus - Framed Art Print
'The Birth of Venus' framed art print by Hanna Lee Tidd
Line drawing by Hanna Lee Tidd.
Sizes are in CM.
This design is also available as:
- Non-framed print - link here
- Original painting - link here
Museum-quality prints, printed on thick and durable matte paper.
• Paper weight: 189 g/m
• Giclée printing quality
• Black and white frame made from semi-hardwood alder
• Oak frame made from solid oak
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• 21 × 30cm posters are size A4
This design is a re-creation of 'The Birth of Venus' by Sandro Botticelli. The composition shows the goddess of love and beauty arriving on land, on the island of Cyprus, born of the sea spray and blown there by the winds, Zephyr and, perhaps, Aura. The goddess is standing on a giant scallop shell, as pure and as perfect as a pearl.